4 Under 40
Xavier Academy alumni enter a variety of industries after graduation, leading fulfilling lives that contribute to the well-being of humanity. To honor our youngest graduates, Xavier Academy celebrates their achievements through the “4 under 40” alumni recognition program.
“4 Under 40” recognizes 4 Xavier Academy graduates under the age of 40 by the nomination deadline each year who are already making significant contributions to their professions and/or communities. The honorees’ achievements are inspirational to Xavier Academy’s students and serve as a source of pride for the Xavier Academy community.
Who can be selected?
To be selected for the “4 under 40” Award, nominees must be a graduate of Xavier Academy, be younger than 40 years old at the time of the nomination, and have:
- attained prominence in their business, profession, or vocational endeavors, and/or
- performed distinguished community service locally, regionally, nationally, and/or globally
Who can submit a nomination?
Any may make nominations of the following:
- Any alumnus/a or friend of Xavier Academy, including self-nominators
- Any member of the Xavier Academy faculty or staff
- Applications will open December 1, 2022, for the 2023 honorees
- Nominations will be due by Sunday, March 20, 2023. Click here to nominate yourself or a classmate. (Send the link to the Online Nomination Form and it should be submitted to email@example.com .)
- Selected honorees will be informed by Monday, May 1, 2023.
- The 2023 honorees will be announced to the public in the summer of 2023.
Want to see past year’s honorees?
Visit the class links below or stop by to see the “4 under 40” wall in the Business Office the next time you visit Xavier Academy.